Updated: Mar 11
1. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about life right now?
I'd say a 6.5
2. Describe yourself in a hashtag?
3. If you could do a love scene with anyone, who would it be?
4. What's your favourite hobby?
Going out to eat
5. What’s your favourite thing to do ?
6. What’s your wakeup ritual?
I check my phone and I lay in bed way longer than I should
7. What’s your go to bed ritual?
Learn French on Duolingo, Browse Pinterest and talk to suppliers in Asia
8. What’s your favorite time of day?
9. What is an expensive habit for you?
Shopping and spending money that I don't have should be saving
10. Window or Aisle Seat?
11. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had?
I'm hard to surprise, I don't think I've ever really been that surprised
12. Heels or flats/sneakers?
13. Vintage or new?
14. Who do you want to write your Autobiography?
Koye Kekere-Ekun and Debodun Williams
15. Style icon?
I don't think i have one
16. What are three things you can’t live without?
My phone, Lip balm and insect repellant
17. What’s one ingredient you put in everything?
All purpose seasoning
18. What 3 people living or dead would you like to make dinner for?
My mum, The Obama's and Jackie Aina
19. What’s your biggest fear in life?
Losing my loved ones
20. Dream country to visit?
21. What’s your current TV obsession?
Queen of the South
22. Favorite app?
23. Secret talent?
24. Most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life?
I got a nape piercing
25. How would you define yourself in three words?
Realistic, problem-solver, moody
26. Favorite piece of clothing you own?
My home kaftans
27. Must have clothing item everyone should have?
28. Superpower you would want?
29. What’s inspiring you in life right now?
Successful black women
30. Best piece of advice you’ve received?
Don't take advice from people who have no idea what they're talking about
31. Best advice you’d give your teenage self?
Boys really aren't worth It
32. A book that everyone should read?
A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini
33. What would you like to be remembered for?
34. How do you define beauty?
It's in the eye of the beholder
35. What do you love most about your body?
36. Best way to take a rest/decompress?
Eat and Sleep
37. Favorite place to view art?
An art gallery
38. What’s your spirit animal?
A Squirrel apparently
39. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
40. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I will never get a tattoo
41. Dolphins or koalas?
42. What is something you really want right now?
The Mojito heels by Julian Hakes
43. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A necklace with a locket (a picture of my mum and I)
44. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Every gift I give is amazing
45. What’s your favorite board game?
46. What’s your favorite colour?
47. Least favorite color?
48. Diamonds or pearls?
49. Drugstore makeup or High-end?
50. Blow-dry or air-dry?
51. Pilates or yoga?
52. Coffee or tea?
53. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
54. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
55. Stairs or elevator?
56. Summer or winter?
57. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
58. A desert you don’t like?
Anything chocolate based
59. A skill you’re working on mastering?
60. Best thing to happen to you today?
My TV has been fixed!
61. Worst thing to happen to you today?
I have to spend money I didn't budget for
62. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
Hmm I can't pick one
63. Favorite Perfume?
Presently, Cairo by Penhaligon
64. Hugs or kisses?
65. If you made a documentary, what would it be about?
Behind the scenes at Rendoll
66. Last piece of content you consumed that made you cry?
I can't remember
67. Your go to for having a good laugh?
I don't think I ever actively seek things to make me laugh
68. Sweet or savory?
69. Girl crush?
70. How you know you’re in love?
When I'm willing to put you before me
71. Song you can listen to on repeat?
Any song on the Coward of the County album by Kenny Rogers
72. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
73. What are you most excited about at this time in your life?
74. Lipstick or Lipgloss
75. Your affirmation for today?
This too shall pass